Many of our parts are custom and have 'hand made processes'. If you receive your parts and are not happy with what you see we will refund your money upon return of the product, minus shipping charges. Our policy lasts 15 days. If 15 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
You need to state the reason why you want to return for refund, we don't accept change of mind.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
If you have a custom unit built by My Retro Game Case, and if anything goes wrong within 60 days please contact us for return shipping address. It will be fixed and returned to you. After 60 days, we charge for time and parts to repair if any electronics, screens or related components fail. Machined part failures are covered 100%.
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days. Please allow 4 business days to inspect test and process a refund.
Refunds will be charged a 3% fee for all refunds made with any payment methods. This is a merchant fee we must pay.
Not applicable return and refund for product such as screen protector.
Custom Order Cancellations
If you have ordered a custom item and decide to cancel, a 20% fee will be retained to cover the procurement of parts for the custom build.
If a custom color or one off part was made, this part of the service is not refundable.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at [email protected]
Pre-Order Cancellation Refund
If you had ordered a Pre-order product and decide to cancel, a 10% fee will be retained to cover the cost of the order that we had order from the product creator or manufacturer.
We had state very clear estimated time to ship the Pre-Order product.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at [email protected] for a return address.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. It is the sender's responsibility that the product is delivered.
What Situations Are Returns/Compensation NOT Approved By My Retro Game Case?
- Unapproved returns or returned products not processed through My Retro Game Case RMA procedure;
- Products whose warranty period has expired, more than 2 months (as we don't provide for test for fun and return, as all products we sell are brand new and tested) ;
- Received returned products that are damaged because of inadequate return packaging;
- Products that were originally approved for return through our RMA procedure but have been confirmed by our QC engineers to be not broken and actually well-functioning after testing, shall not be returned to the buyer unless the buyer pays return shipping;
- Physically damaged or broken products caused by misuse or mishandling, subjects to manufacture technical test result;
- Returns of your unwanted, unsold yet functional products;
- Products bought by mistake or your personal reason such as no use, change of mind after receive and test play for a day, a week, a month